For Celebration of Any Sacrament the Family Faith Formation Form is imperative as well as the registration form that applies to the desired sacrament.
For more information regarding Baptism please contact Deacon Rob Weierman 815.838.2592 x. 111 or firstname.lastname@example.org
First Reconciliation & First Eucharist
Our Confirmation curriculum is new this year! St. Dennis Faith Formation Office is committed to providing your family with a sacramental preparation program that is Spirit Driven, Heart Awakening, and Life Changing. We are excited to announce our new Confirmation Preparation Program.
- A two year program beginning in 7th grade, culminating in 8th grade with the celebration of the Sacrament
- A total of 16 energy charged mini-retreats to prepare your family for one of the biggest decisions of faith of your lifetime
- Each mini-retreat is especially designed for teens and parents, taking close consideration for the needs of each on this faith journey.
- 7th Grade Curriculum: Scripture 101 – How to read and pray with Scripture
- 8th Grade Curriculum: Catholicism 101 – What does it mean to be Catholic?